MrLeica.Com Blog now on YouTube! (Video Links)
Facing my fears.. after having avoided YouTube forever I finally show myself on camera
(This is quite a big step considering that I don’t even do selfies!)
1. First Video – a teaser of what’s to come
Me facing my fears! MrLeica.Com hits YouTube!
Come and say Hi (and score my cringy efforts out of 10!)
- I need to learn how to make the YouTube thumbails (this was the best of 3 bad photo options I had showing on the upload)
- It took maybe 1 hour to shoot the video and then 9 hours trying to edit and upload it! (sob sob!)
The full length (20min+) extra waffles version to follow.. probably tomorrow!
2. From Introvert to Glamour Photography!
- How did that happen!? My unexpected transition from introvert to attractive semi-naked girl photos.
3. Me talking about my film cameras – 35mm film, 645, 6×6, 6×7 and 4×5.
- The last part of the very first YouTube video footage shared above. Here I discuss some of my film cameras – Leica M3, Mamiya RZ67, Mamiya 645, Mamiya 7, Hasselblad, Fuji GF670, Fuji GA645, Nikon FM, Nikon F5, Intrepid 4×5 to mention a few names.
- A general chat about how I accumulated so many film cameras and why I use them all (Reasons why each camera has it’s place).
- Sorry for the non-specific, quiet, mumbly content. It was my first video so I hope to improve dramatically with each video in these early stages. *Video includes footage of some of the film cameras I use and mention above.
Thank you to everyone who have already subscribed to my YouTube. I need to reach 100 subscribers and then I can rename the channel! Future videos include overseas footage behind the scenes on photo shoots and lots of film camera gear hands on reviews.