MrLeica.Com YouTube Videos (Links)
Facing my fears.. after having avoided YouTube forever I finally show myself on camera
(This is quite a big step considering that I don’t even do selfies!)
1. First Video – a teaser of what’s to come
Me facing my fears! MrLeica.Com hits YouTube!
Come and say Hi (and score my cringy efforts out of 10!)
- I need to learn how to make the YouTube thumbails (this was the best of 3 bad photo options I had showing on the upload)
- It took maybe 1 hour to shoot the video and then 9 hours trying to edit and upload it! (sob sob!)
The full length (20min+) extra waffles version to follow.. probably tomorrow!
2. From Introvert to Glamour Photography!
- How did that happen!? My unexpected transition from introvert to attractive semi-naked girl photos.
3. Me talking about my film cameras – 35mm film, 645, 6×6, 6×7 and 4×5.
- The last part of the very first YouTube video footage shared above. Here I discuss some of my film cameras – Leica M3, Mamiya RZ67, Mamiya 645, Mamiya 7, Hasselblad, Fuji GF670, Fuji GA645, Nikon FM, Nikon F5, Intrepid 4×5 to mention a few names.
- A general chat about how I accumulated so many film cameras and why I use them all (Reasons why each camera has it’s place).
- Sorry for the non-specific, quiet, mumbly content. It was my first video so I hope to improve dramatically with each video in these early stages. *Video includes footage of some of the film cameras I use and mention above.
Thank you to everyone who have already subscribed to my YouTube. I need to reach 100 subscribers and then I can rename the channel! Future videos include overseas footage behind the scenes on photo shoots and lots of film camera gear hands on reviews.
4. Kodak BW400CN Review
Video to show that expired film can still make for great photos. Here I use 13 year old expired Kodak BW400CN film with a Leica M3, Nikon FM and Nikon FE2 for portraits. I show the film, the cameras, the developed film in the scanner film holder and the final images.
5. Leica + Hasselblad Photo Shoot – BTS Budapest
Me using a Leica M240, Leica M3 and Hasselblad 501C for a model photo shoot in Budapest. Video footage showing me working with a model.
6. Budapest Apartment Tour + Model Photos
A tour of the Budapest apartment together with sample images shot with Leica, Nikon, Mamiya and Hasselblad cameras.
7. Thanks for the 100 Subs, a Confession, 2012 DSLR Videos & How to light a set (differently)!
Quick off the cuff video perhaps more suited to the few die hard viewers. Very excited to start doing more YouTube so this is me venting on camera! + Looking back at videos I made in 2012.
Something probably more useful is the last 2 minutes or so of this video – How to light a set with unexpected lighting! 🙂
8. New Vlogging Camera! Panasonic Lumix GH5
Quick overview of why I purchased my new Panasonic Lumix GH5 vlogging camera! (This is not a camera review but that will follow at a later date).
9. Leica CL vs M240 – 7 Reasons why I prefer the CL
12 months on, here are my 7 reasons why I would still buy a Leica CL vs M240 camera. The Leica CL is an amazing little camera not to be overlooked!
10. Lumix GH5 vs Leica CL Photoshoot
After buying a Panasonic Lumix GH5 digital camera for YouTube vlogging I thought I would try the GH5 for photos too. Here are a series of comparison photos using the new Lumix GH5 vs Leica CL during a photo shoot with Harriett.