Editorial Fashion – Kodak Portra Film + Leica M3
Model – Gina Underhill
Photographer – Matthew Osborne Photography (“Mr Leica”)
Editorial fashion photography spread using a 1950s Leica M3 camera, 35mm colour film and minimal post processing. Below are photos from a recent shoot with Coventry model Gina who joined me in London as part of a portrait photography workshop. I was demonstrating how easy it can be to get a nice photo with minimal equipment and just daylight. One camera, one lens. We had an amazing day with a great location, a beautiful model and even some brief winter sunshine!
More info –
- Camera – 1950s Leica M3 Rangefinder film camera
- Lens – Leica Summilux ASPH 50mm f1.4 @ f1.4
- Film – 35mm Kodak Portra 160 colour film
- Development – C41 processed lab developed and scan
- Lighting – Daylight only
- Location – Victoria, London
- Stylist / Hair / Make-Up – Gina / Matt
Hope you like them! I plan to do similar spreads going forward showcasing different films, cameras, lenses and models.
- 3 Day Leica Photography Workshop
- Kodak Ektar vs Kodak Portra Film: Portraits
- Kodak Portra Portraits
- 1954 Leica M3!