Workshop Prices (2023)
“Teaching Leica Users Worldwide Since 2014”
Price to buy a Leica M11 camera + lens ~£13K/ $16K. Cost to learn how to use it? Much less!
Private Workshop With MrLeica
Join MrLeica for a fun 1 on 1 coaching session together! Enjoy a bespoke workshop experience and start taking better photos instantly!
- Go BIG! (10 Hrs) = £749
- Full Day (8 Hrs) = £599 (Most Popular)
- Part Day (6 Hrs) = £449
- Half Day (4 Hrs) = £349
Group Workshops (London)
Leica Workshop Walks – From £150pp
Model Photography Workshops – From £200pp
What to expect during a workshop?
Private 1:1 Workshops – London
> GO BIG Workshop: 10 Hours + option of 1-2 models to join us for 2-3 hours each. 8:30-18:30
> Full Day Workshop: 8 Hours + option of 1-2 models to join us for 2-3 hours each. 10:00-18:00
> Part Day Workshop: 6 Hours + option of 1 model to join us for 3 hours. 10:00-16:00
> Half Day Workshop: 4 Hours + option of 1 model to join us for 3 hours. 10:00-14:00
- *Studio hire is excluded and is an additional fee, from ~£100 for 2hrs
Bring a friend – Save 25%
Have a friend who is also interested in fast tracking their photography? Book a private workshop day for just 2 people and save 25% each.
Limited Availability – Book Early!
I only have limited free hours each month for running 1:1 workshops so I accept bookings on a first come first serve basis. Book early to avoid disappointment.
1:1 Workshop – Plan of day
Every workshop day is different as I try to be flexible to accommodate each student. A full day normally include the following steps:
- Meet and greet in a coffee shop in Central London
- Optional portfolio review
- Quiz me on all the topics you would like to cover
- Walk around to master your camera (for general photography topics)
- Meet our model (optional) for 2-3 hours of portrait photography outside
- Coffee / light lunch (more time for you to quiz me)
- Debrief and recap points covered during the workshop
What experience do I need to attend a workshop?
Arrive with your Leica camera and a lens ready to learn and feel free to prepare a long list of questions for me to answer! I teach all levels from the basics – aperture, shutter speed and ISO to advanced level.
Leica Film Camera Workshops
Have you just treated yourself a Leica M6 or similar Leica film camera? In additional to digital I also teach film photography. Everything they need to know, from film stocks, film developing (colour and B&W), film scanning and post processing of film negatives. (I can help you with most film cameras, 35mm, medium format and large format).
European Model Photography Workshops
Leica Workshops (Worldwide)
Access 24/7 remote learning via Patreon. Opt for either Fast Track Bespoke Learning via monthly video calls or at you own pace via generic Learn Togther posts.
Articles relating to MrLeica Photography Workshops
- Gdansk (Poland) Workshops (To follow)
- Spain Workshop
- Hasselblad X2D + Leica Workshop
- Leica M11 Workshop
- Dubai Model Photography Workshop 2022 (To follow)
- 9 Leica Workshops in 29 Days
- UK Leica Workshops
- London Photography Workshop (& client from USA)
- London Model Photography Workshop 2018
- New York Model Photography Workshop (2nd trip)
- New York Model Photography Workshop
- Zurich Model Photography Workshop (2nd trip)
- Zurich Model Photography Workshop
- Amsterdam Model Photography Workshop
- 2015 1-2-1 Photography Workshops
- 2014 Group Photography Workshops
Teaching Workshops since 2014!
Here are some older example photos from teaching Leica camera workshops since 2014.