Workshop Prices (2023)
“Teaching Leica Users Worldwide Since 2014”
Price to buy a Leica M11 camera, 35mm Leica lens & half case? ~£13K/ $16K. Cost to learn how to use it? Much less! Treat yourself
Private Workshop With MrLeica
Book a 1:1 session with MrLeica! Enjoy a bespoke workshop experience tailored to your specific interests/ needs
*Private workshops can include a fusion of Leica Workshops & Model Photography
- Half Day (4 Hrs) = £349
- Part Day (6 Hrs) = £449
- Full Day (8 Hrs) = £599 (Most Popular)
Group Workshops (London)
Small group workshops – Dates and details to be announced. Stay informed – Join the mailing list
Leica Workshop Walks
- Half Day Leica Workshop Walk: 4 Hrs = £150pp
- Full Day Leica Workshop Walk: 8 Hrs = £250pp
- Half Day Model Workshop Outdoor: 4 Hrs = £200pp
- Half Day Model Workshop with Studio: 4 Hrs = £250pp
- Full Day Model Workshop (Incl. Studio time): 8 Hrs = £400pp
What to expect during a workshop?
Private 1:1 Workshops – London
> Half Day Workshop: 4 Hours
4 hour 1:1 photography tuition + option of 1 model to join us for 3 hours. 10:00-14:00
> Standard Day Workshop: 6 Hours
6 hour 1:1 photography tuition + option of 1 model to join us for 3 hours. 10:00-16:00
> Full Day Workshop: 8 Hours (Most Popular)
8 hour 1:1 photography tuition + option of 1-2 models to join us for 2-3 hours each. 10:00-18:00
- *Studio hire is excluded and is an additional fee, from ~£100 for 2hrs
Bring a friend – Save 25% each!
Looking to save money? Have a friend who is also interested in fast tracking their photography? Book a private workshop day for just 2 people and save 25% each from the list price.
Multi-day Leica Workshops
Discounts are also available for 2 day, 3 day and 4 days packages (More days = greater discount). Usually full weekends or long weekends.
Limited Availability – Book Early!
I only have limited free hours each month for running 1:1 workshops so I accept bookings on a first come first serve basis. Book early to avoid disappointment.
1:1 Workshop – Plan of day
Every workshop day is different as I try to be very flexible to accommodate each student. That said the days normally include the following steps (depending on the length of the day).
- Meet and greet in a coffee shop in Central London
- Optional portfolio review
- Quiz me on all the topics you would like to cover
- Walk around to master your camera (for general photography topics)
- Meet our model (optional) for 2-3 hours of portrait photography outside
- Coffee / light lunch (more time for you to quiz me)
- Debrief and recap points covered during the workshop
What experience do I need to attend a workshop?
You need to arrive with your camera and a lens ready to learn but that is all you require. If you are organised, I also recommend bringing a list of questions you have for me so you get the most out of the workshop. I teach all levels from the basics – aperture, shutter speed and ISO to advanced level.
Film Photography Workshops – Get the most from your film camera!
In additional to Leica cameras, you may know that I enjoy film photography so I also teach students everything they need to know. Film cameras to suit your needs, film stocks, film developing (colour and B&W), film scanning and post processing of film negatives. We can also cover a range of film formats – 35mm film photography, medium format film cameras and large format photography (4×5 format).
Poland Model Photography Workshop (Gdansk)
After running multiple model photography workshops in Poland I’m happy to offer more in 2023. Join my workshop mailing list to hear about overseas workshops and receive the dates as soon as they are published.
Leica Workshops (Worldwide)
In addition to teaching my London Leica Workshops I also teach overseas. I have taught two 4/5 days 1:1 workshops in New York and multi-day/ one-day workshops in the Alicante region of Spain, Amsterdam, Gdansk Poland and Zurich. Cost of overseas workshops are similar to London prices depending on location.
Access 24/7 remote learning via Patreon. Opt for either Fast Track Bespoke Learning via monthly video calls or at you own pace via generic Learn Togther posts.
Articles relating to MrLeica Photography Workshops
- Gdansk (Poland) Workshops (To follow)
- Spain Workshop
- Hasselblad X2D + Leica Workshop
- Leica M11 Workshop
- Dubai Model Photography Workshop 2022 (To follow)
- 9 Leica Workshops in 29 Days
- UK Leica Workshops
- London Photography Workshop (& client from USA)
- London Model Photography Workshop 2018
- New York Model Photography Workshop (2nd trip)
- New York Model Photography Workshop
- Zurich Model Photography Workshop (2nd trip)
- Zurich Model Photography Workshop
- Amsterdam Model Photography Workshop
- 2015 1-2-1 Photography Workshops
- 2014 Group Photography Workshops
Teaching Workshops since 2014!
Here are some older example photos from teaching Leica camera workshops since 2014.
5 thoughts on “Workshop Prices (2023)”
Pingback: MrLeica.com - BLOG - MrLeica.com - Matthew Osborne Photography
Will send an email as contemplating getting a leica to compliment my wedding photography.
Hi Peter, No problem. Speak to you via email soon.
i’d be super interested in a workshop, I use my Fuji with OCF but so far haven’t used my Leica M6 with anything but natural light and would love to get some help getting there with it!
Hi Peter, thanks for your interest. More than happy to help! Drop me an email – email@example.com