More Photography Articles
Many of my past photography related articles don’t fit under the headings of Leica Reviews, Film Photography Reviews, Models, Wedding or Workshops. This tab is for everything else!
Scroll through this carousel for a lucky dip of many articles not yet listed:
Nikon Reviews (Cameras)
- Nikon D800 vs Leica
- Nikon D800 Portraits
- Nikon D800 vs Leica M9
- Nikon D800 DSLR vs Nikon FM SLR
- Nikon D800 Fashion Shoot (Poland)
Step By Step Guides
Lighting & Other Gear
- Godox AD200 Flash review
- Godox AD200 H200R Round Head + AK-R1 Light Modifiers – YouTube
- How To – Fake Window Light with Flash
- Leica Flash Photography – YouTube
- Leica Portrait Lighting Kit
- Photography Gear Essentials
- Yi4K Plus Action Camera
- Portrait lighting using a headtorch – YouTube
- Portraits with fake window light (Single speedlight setup) – YouTube
- Lumix GH5 Vlogging Camera
- Lumix GH5 vs Leica CL Photoshoot & BTS video
- Lumix G3 + Leica M lenses (+ Lumix G1)
- Lumix S5 (My Leica SL2-S Alternative) – YouTube 1 / YouTube2
- What Digital Camera Magazine – Nikon D700 Review – June 2012
- What Digital Camera Magazine – Samyang 85mm 1.4 Review – Nov 2012
- NPhoto Magazine – Pro Picks – June 2013
- Kodak 1000 Word Blog – Shooting Film – August 2013
- Amateur Photographer Magazine – Freelensing – 22 February 2014
- Digital Photographer Magazine – Window Light Portraits – June 2015
- Amateur Photographer Magazine – Film Portraits – 1 August 2015
- Amateur Photographer Magazine – Vintage Legacy – 23 April 2016
- OnFilm.Photo – The Female Form – April 2016
- Lomography.com – Lomo 800 Film – June 2020
Shared Posts (Interesting articles to me)
- Shared: Fstoppers.com – 5 Popular B&W Films Compared
- Shared: Film vs Digital!
- Shared: Leica M-A (Typ 127)
- Shared: The Leica Meet
- Shared: Portra vs Fuji 400H
- Shared: Who Buys A Leica Camera?
- Shared: Platinum Palladium Printing
- Shared: (LinkedIn) – Can Lenses Be To Sharp For Portraits?
Work In Progress!
This page is work in progress – I will list more past articles as I get chance (and update older posts too).
Check back soon!