More Photography Articles
Many of my past photography related articles don’t fit under the headings of Leica Reviews, Film Photography Reviews, Models, Wedding or Workshops. This tab is for everything else!
Scroll through this carousel for a lucky dip of many articles not yet listed:
Nikon Reviews (Cameras and Lenses)
Nikon Mount Lenses
- Voigtlander Color Skopar 20mm f3.5 lens (NEW!)
- Samyang 24mm f1.4 lens
- Nikkor 35-70mm f2.8 D lens
- Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2 SL II lens
- Tamron 45mm f1.8 lens
- Nikkor 50mm f1.2 ai-s lens
- Nikkor 55mm f2.8 Micro lens (NEW!)
- Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f1.4 lens (NEW!)
- Lensbaby Edge 80 Optic
- Petzval 85 Art lens
- Samyang 85mm f1.4 lens
- Tokina 100mm f2.8 Macro AF lens
- Nikkor 135mm f2.8 NAI pre-Ai lens
- Nikkor 180mm f2.8D lens
- Nikkor 200mm f2 Ai-s lens
Nikon Camera Posts
- Nikon D800 vs Leica
- Nikon D800 Portraits
- Nikon D800 vs Leica M9
- Nikon D800 DSLR vs Nikon FM SLR
- Nikon D800 Fashion Shoot (Poland)
Step By Step Guides
Lighting & Other Gear
- Godox AD200 Flash review
- Leica Portrait Lighting Kit
- Photography Gear Essentials
- Yi4K Plus Action Camera
Mirco Four Thirds
- Lumix GH5 Vlogging Camera
- Lumix GH5 vs Leica CL Photoshoot & BTS video
- Lumix G3 + Leica M lenses (+ Lumix G1)
- What Digital Camera Magazine – Nikon D700 Review – June 2012
- What Digital Camera Magazine – Samyang 85mm 1.4 Review – Nov 2012
- NPhoto Magazine – Pro Picks – June 2013
- Kodak 1000 Word Blog – Shooting Film – August 2013
- Amateur Photographer Magazine – Freelensing – 22 February 2014
- Digital Photographer Magazine – Window Light Portraits – June 2015
- Amateur Photographer Magazine – Film Portraits – 1 August 2015
- Amateur Photographer Magazine – Vintage Legacy – 23 April 2016
- OnFilm.Photo – The Female Form – April 2016
Shared Posts (Interesting articles to me)
- Shared: Fstoppers.com – 5 Popular B&W Films Compared
- Shared: Film vs Digital!
- Shared: Leica M-A (Typ 127)
- Shared: The Leica Meet
- Shared: Portra vs Fuji 400H
- Shared: Who Buys A Leica Camera?
- Shared: Platinum Palladium Printing
- Shared: (LinkedIn) – Can Lenses Be To Sharp For Portraits?
Work In Progress!
This page is work in progress – I will list more past articles as I get chance (and update older posts too).
Check back soon!