Hasselblad Portrait Photography x30 (Polish Girls)
Here are 30 Hasselblad portrait photography images that I’ve taken in Poland. Photos shot with either a Hasselblad 500CM camera or Hasselblad 501C.
>> Follow me on YouTube
Hasselblad portrait photos taken in Poland
After writing up my latest Poland model photography trip on the flight home I realised that I always finish a blog post with “film photos to follow”. As the weeks and months passing me by in a blur I rarely remember to do this so here is the first in a series of posts. I will start to share some of my film photos shot overseas with models using various film cameras.
Hasselblad 501C + Hasselblad 500CM portraits
All the following photos were taken with a 6×6 medium format Hasselblad film camera. I used either a Hasselblad 500CM or Hasselblad 501C. Both cameras are great and pretty similar.
Click any photo below to see the camera/ lens/ film/ developing/ model details. (Most images are the classic 6×6 square format but some were captured with a Hasselblad A16 645 film back).
Hasselblad colour portraits
As I tend to prefer black and white film I don’t have many Hasselblad colour portraits but here is a small sample shot in Poland.
Here are some of my early colour portraits shot in Poland on Kodak Ektar 100 film with a Hasselblad – Kodak Ektar Portraits
More Poland Hasselblad portraits (earlier work)
If you want to see my earliest images shot with a Hasselblad see the link below. These photos are shot on the same location with the same camera and some of the same models. See who you recognise!
Latest Poland photoshoots?
I’m just back from more Poland photoshoots so I will share the write up soon once I have gone through the digital images. (Film photos will then follow!) 😛
Poland photoshoots – write up and digital images
- Sep19 – Coming soon!
- Mar19 – Leica CL, M2, Nikon F5, Hasselblad 501C, iPhone5
- Sep18 – Leica CL, M240, Hasselblad H3D
- Oct17 – Leica M240, M3, Hasselblad 500CM
- Mar17 – Leica M240, M4P, Hasselblad 500CM
- Dec16 – Leica M240, M4P (x2)
- Sep16 – Leica M240, M6, Olympus Pen F
More Hasselblad camera blog posts!
- 1 Hasselblad vs Mamiya 6
- 2 Hasselblad vs Mamiya RZ67
- 3 Hasselblad vs Leica
- 4 Hasselblad vs Kiev 88
- 5 Hasselblad Focusing Issues
- 6 Hasselblad SWC/M Super Wide Camera
- 7 Hasselblad Film Wedding Photography: Alex & Lisa
- 8 Hasselblad Portraits – Hamburg Models
- 9 Hasselblad Portraits – Colour (NYC I)
- 10 Hasselblad Portraits – B&W (NYC I)
- 11 Hasselblad XPan
Hasselblad Cheap Alternative
645 Hasselblad H
More film photography articles you might like
- Kodak Ektar vs Kodak Portra – For Portraits
- How to Process Film through to Digital (Develop, Scan, Edit)
- How to Develop Film at Home (Step by Step Guide)
- C41 Film Developing at Home (It’s Easy, Try it!)
- Rodinal Stand Development / Semi-Stand Development (Guide)
You may also like… What Gear I Use for Portraits!
- See full details of my portrait photography lighting kit – HERE
- See full details of my portrait photography equipment kit – HERE
> Workshops/ Photowalks Mailing List – Receive info on future events specific to your city/ country/ interest.
> Zoom Consultations/ Mentor – Not sure what camera or lens to buy or need help with your photography? Act today and book a 1:1 Zoom call!
> Join the family on Patreon! Instant access: 200+ exclusive posts including 100+ videos, 2 group Zoom calls/month, Friendly private Facebook group.. *Sign up to Patreon for 12 months and get 10% off!
> Recommended Photography Gear? MyKit lists all my recommended photography equipment and the links let you price check items.
> Free YouTube Search Tool – Keep up to date with the monthly Newsletter and receive a free copy of my YouTube video search tool. Search my 200+ videos by lens manufacturer, lens mount, focal length, film format and other filters.
> Wedding Referrals for Cash! Know someone getting married? If they book my £1K or higher wedding photographer package I’ll send you a £50 thank you!
> Written reviews and sample photos – Follow the blog so not to miss them.