Leica Film Portrait Images x50! (Budapest Girls)
50 Leica film portrait images taken in Budapest, Hungary over the last few years. All photos were taken with 35mm Leica film cameras – Leica M2, Leica M3 and Leica M4-P.
I always finish an overseas photo shoot blog post with “film photos to follow” so here are the Leica film portraits I promised. All 50 images below were shot during my numerous trips to Budapest, Hungary between 2016 and 2018. Individual photo shoot write ups are also included at the end of this post. I was back in Hungary last month so there will be new film scans to come.
Click any photo below to see the camera, lens and film stock used. Information on each image will also detail the name of the model and the film developing specifics. I realised I have not used the Leica M6 in Hungary yet. Maybe next time!
Leica film cameras
For more details on any of the mentioned Leica film cameras click below –
Black and white Leica film portrait images
Leica colour film portrait images
Budapest Photoshoots, Hungary
- Aug19 – Still to come!
- Sep18 – Leica CL, M240, Nikon F5, Mamiya 6
- Jun18 – Leica M240, M3, M4P, Mamiya 7, Mamiya 645 Super
- Dec17 – Leica M240, M4P, Hasselblad 500CM
- Sep17 – Leica M240, M3, M4P (Ukraine & Hungary Roadtrip)
- May17 – Leica M240, M3, Nikon FM
- Feb17 – Mamiya RZ67 Photos (+UK models) (All FILM!)
- Jan17 – Leica M240 + 2x Leica M4-P
- Nov16 – Digital Hasselblad H3D-31 + Nikon FM
More Leica camera posts
- Leica M 50mm Lenses Compared + Leica Lens Guide!
- Leica M Film Cameras Buyer’s Guide!
- Cheap Leica Lenses?
- Lightroom Presets – Leica CL Downloads
- Lightroom Presets – Leica M8 Downloads
More film photography articles you might like
- Kodak Ektar vs Kodak Portra – For Portraits
- How to Process Film through to Digital (Develop, Scan, Edit)
- How to Develop Film at Home (Step by Step Guide)
- C41 Film Developing at Home (It’s Easy, Try it!)
- Rodinal Stand Development / Semi-Stand Development (Guide)